Hickory Hill Section 4 required close to 4 acres of heavily wooded area to be cleared to make room for CD Hall Construction to work. While on the site, our crews made sure to keep all erosion and sediment under control, thus ensuring the surrounding area was unaffected. Featuring almost 10,000 cubic yards of dirt moved, nearly 2,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe, and large areas of concrete flatwork and asphalt paving, this job has been delivered with excellence from the CD Hall Construction team.
- Almost 4 acres of clearing
- Close to 10,000 cubic yards of earth moved
- Earth graded for 20 large lots
- Nearly 2,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe
- Over 5,000 linear feet of curb and gutter
- Nearly 2,500 square feet of common-area sidewalk
- Over 72,000 square feet of paved area