Hickory Hill Section 5 required minor clearing of heavily wooded area to make room for CD Hall Construction to work. While on the site, our crews made sure to keep all erosion and sediment under control through the use of silt traps, silt fence, and other measures, thus ensuring the surrounding area was unaffected. Featuring over 11,000 cubic yards of dirt moved, over 3,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe, and large areas of concrete flatwork and asphalt paving, this job has been delivered with excellence from the CD Hall Construction team.
- Over 11,000 cubic yards of earth moved
- Earth graded for 21 large lots
- Over 3,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe
- Over 7,500 linear feet of curb and gutter
- Over 14,000 square feet of concrete flatwork
- Over 73,000 square feet of paved area