CD Hall Construction had the privilege of working at the Chester campus of JTCC. Our crews worked meticulously to move the earth itself to lay the foundation for the new Nicholas Student Center. The site featured acres of clearing and an impressive amount of grading to achieve what the site called for. All in all, this site is another testament and confirmation of the CD Hall level of excellence, safety, and speed.
- Necessary site demo and clearing to make way for the new development
- Over 10,000 cubic yards of dirt handled to achieve finished grades
- Nearly half a mile of storm sewer pipe
- Over a quarter of a mile of underground utility pipe
- Nearly 3,000 linear feet of curb and gutter
- Over 95,000 square feet of concrete flatwork and pavement