We at CD Hall Construction pride ourselves on a job well done, and the Lakeside Landing project is certainly no exception. Featuring multiple building pads and intricate roadways, it is a testament to the skill of our crews. Located near the intersection of Interstate 95 and Brook Road, this 10 acre site required our crews to move nearly 30,000 cubic yards of material to achieve final grades. In addition to that, the job features 3,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe, over one and a half miles of underground utility pipe, over one mile of curb and gutter, and extensive flatwork and paving. Of course, CD Hall Construction ensured quality of work while never sacrificing speed or safety.
- 10 acres of clearing
- 30,000 cubic yards of earth moved
- 3,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe installed
- Almost 2,000 linear feet of underground utility pipe
- Over 5,400 linear feet of curb and gutter
- Over 138,000 square feet of concrete flatwork and paved area