This second section of the Lakeside Landing apartment and townhome complex is right off Brook Run Drive—mere minuets from the first section. Featuring a large section of wetlands, CD Hall Construction must be precise, intentional, and very careful to preserve this natural feature. Thankfully, CD Hall prides itself on Environmental Stewardship, so leaving the wetlands undisturbed is easily done.
When complete, this site will feature multiple building pads, multiple retaining walls, and will bear the signature mark of excellence for which CD Hall Construction is known.
- Over 3 acres of clearing
- Nearly 20,000 cubic yards of imported dirt fill
- Over 1,500 linear feet of storm sewer pipe
- Over one mile of utility pipe
- Over 3,000 linear feet of curb and gutter
- Over 6,000 square feet of concrete flatwork
- Over 50,000 square feet of paved area