CD Hall Construction had the privilege of working on the Monument Square project as we were able to do what we love to do: deliver a perfect site package while making safety and speed top priorities. As the site was relatively compact, the crews needed to make sure all erosion and sediment was kept where it is supposed to be: on the jobsite itself. Once all the dirt was moved, the dust settled, the underground pipe in, and the site package completed, CD Hall Construction was able to walk away happily and proud of the work that was accomplished.
- Erosion and Sediment control measures
- Over 10,000 cubic yards of dirt moved
- Several large building pads
- Nearly 4,000 linear feet of storm sewer pipe
- Over 3,000 linear feet of underground utility pipe
- Nearly 3,000 linear feet of curb and gutter
- Nearly 33,000 square feet of concrete and pavement