The Richmond Temple project sits right on the intersection of Mountain Road and Staples Mill Road. As always, the CD Hall Construction team ensured—and continues to ensure—that the site’s erosion and sediment controls were put safely and effectively in place. As such, we have made sure that the jobsite stays on the jobsite!
At CD Hall, we like to say that we move the earth itself for our customers, and this site is no exception. Featuring a large, decorative—but still functional—detention pond system, thousands of cubic yards of dirt moved, and extensive improvements to be made to Mountain Road, this jobsite is sure to leave a lasting, positive mark on the surrounding area.
We are so fortunate and grateful to be able to lay the groundwork for what we know will be a beautiful site.
- Nearly 9 acres of clearing
- 30,000 cubic yards of dirt moved
- Nearly a mile of storm sewer pipe
- Nearly one and a half miles of utility pipe
- Over one and a half miles of curb and gutter
- Over 51,000 square feet of concrete flatwork
- Over 150,000 square feet of paved area