We are proud to introduce you to one of our newest projects: Thales Academy! This site is located right next to Tomahawk Creek Middle School and will house a new private academy. Due to a vast difference in elevation across the site, tens of thousands of cubic yards of dirt must be moved, and two large retaining walls must be built. In addition to those walls, the site will feature a large detention pond, several academy buildings, and extensive turn-lane work to the adjacent roads. As the site progresses, tune into our social media and website to follow along!
- Nearly nine and a half acres of development
- Over 70,000 cubic yards of dirt moved
- Over a mile of underground storm and utility pipe
- Over one mile of curb and gutter
- Over 150,000 square-feet of concrete flatwork and paved areas
- Extensive turn-lane work to both Brandermill Parkway and Center Point Parkway