Though the Virginia Center Commons mall is no more, several housing developments have taken its place. One of which is the VCC Apartments project, a project CD Hall Construction in privileged to be a part of. This site features two complexly shaped building pads and a large parking area to accommodate those who will live in the apartments. Due to the nature of the site, extensive work on the existing sanitary sewer system including multiple bypasses had to happen before any other work could commence. Luckily, CD Hall Construction and its crews are always up for the demands of a difficult site. From start to finish, this site has borne and will bear the signs of attention to detail and excellence our clients have come to expect of us.
- Extensive improvements and modifications to the existing utility network
- Over nine and a half acres of site development
- Over 25,000 cubic yards of material moved
- Over one and a half miles of storm and utility pipe
- Over one mile of curb and gutter
- Over 170,000 square-feet of concrete flatwork and paved area